Florida Attorney Laura D. Siemers
Have you or a loved one been charged with a misdemeanor or felony in the Melbourne area? You need an experienced, aggressive lawyer to protect your rights. At the law office of Laura D. Siemers, PA, we are dedicated to fighting for our clients’ rights in both negotiation and in the courtroom.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Call 321-253-6100 · Contact Us Online
Our attorney, Laura Siemers personally handles every case, and is available around the clock. With more than a decade of criminal defense experience, we are familiar with the processes and people in the Florida system. If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges, we will do everything we can to achieve a dismissal or reduced sentence.
Attorney Siemers is licensed to practice in Florida, New York and California. Whether you live in our community or were in town for vacation or business, we can help.
Laura D. Siemers P.A.
- Laura D. Siemers is an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Attorney Siemers’ practice is 100% criminal defense.
- Attorney Siemers represents clients in DUI and all felony and misdemeanor cases.
- Types of cases include, but are not limited to: DUI, drug sale and possession, domestic violence, burglary, theft, robbery, juvenile, and sex crimes.
- Attorney Siemers offers a free consultation.
- Attorney Siemers is on call 24 hours a day.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Drug Possession
- Domestic Violence
- All Felonies
- All Misdemeanors
- Theft Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1997
- California, 1994
- New York, 1998
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. (Cum Laude) – 1993
- Binghamton University, Binghamton, New York
- B.A. – 1989
- Honors: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL), 2002 – Present
- Brevard County Association of Women Lawyers (BCAWL), President, 2009 – 2011
- Brevard County Bar Association, 2002 – Present